Ring in the New Year with an evening filled with laughter courtesy of Andy Woodhull! Skip the chaos of the bars and enjoy a special night with food and drinks from the comfort of our lounges and showroom. There's no better place to welcome 2019 than right here at Goodnights!
Andy Woodhull has made recent appearances on "Conan" and Comedy Central's "The Half Hour." In 2014 he was the first comedian to make his network television debut on the "Tonight Show: Starring Jimmy Fallon." Andy has appeared at many comedy festivals and contests including, the Bridgetown Comedy Festival, The Maui Comedy Festival, Just For Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal, and The Great American Comedy Festival. He has been featured on the nationally syndicated "Bob and Tom" radio show, and was a semi-finalist in CMT's "Next Big Comic." His 2012 album release "Lucy" was named top 10 comedy albums of the year by comedyreviews.com. His newest release “Step Parenting” spent time in the top 20 comedy albums on iTunes.
Late Show includes party favors and a champagne toast at midnight!
Dinner Option includes 1 from each course
Limited seating available
• Alaskan Salmon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs - Garnished with fresh chives and smoked paprika
• French Onion Gratinée - Seasoned with sherry, topped with three-cheese crust and seasoned crostini
• Shrimp Cocktail - Served with a house-made cocktail sauce
• Spinach Salad - Topped with bacon, strawberries, cashews, and boiled egg, served with a warm bacon dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad - Hearts of romaine, chopped and tossed in Tuscan-style dressing, topped with shaved Parmesan and croutons
• Asian Sesame Salad - Field greens mixed with mandarin oranges, cashews, and red bell peppers. Topped with sesame seeds, crispy wonton strips, and served with our tangy signature sesame vinaigrette
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace served with a twice baked potato and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with garlic mashed potatoes and a warm buttermilk biscuit
• Grilled Alaskan Salmon - Served with a balsamic glaze, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
• Coffee Crumb Cake with a cream cheese glaze
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime).
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!